Is your Alexa Offline or Echo Dot Offline? Alexa voice-controlled speakers are among the best and well-known speakers.
If you are looking for an Alexa smarts speaker for any kind of music and entertainment, then Amazon echo is one to get it.
It has great audio quality and has a Bluetooth connectivity feature allowing you to easily connect your android devices and enjoy your music.
These smart speakers are not only supporting audiobooks but you can even broadcast live radio through TuneIn.
Alexa provides you an excellent entertainment service but sometimes there is a problem occurred like Alexa Offline or Echo Offline when you ask something to Alexa or listening to some music.
How to Fix Alexa Offline Error Instantly:
Nowadays, we are dependent on Alexa smart speakers to do different types of chores. If your Alexa app goes offline or Echo Dot Offline on your phone, don’t get nervous!
Here are some of the troubleshooting steps, following which you can fix your issues easily.
1. RESTART ALEXA APP:
If you are facing Alexa device offline issue, first of all, try resolving it by restarting your Alexa app.
Follow the given steps it may help you in restarting your app.
- In the first step open your Alexa app on your phone.
- Now go to the ‘settings’ option and click on the ‘Restart’ button.
- Now you have to wait until your smartphone reboots.
- In the last step, you have to relaunch your app.
By following these steps, you can now use your Alexa app.
If need help you can call Alexa Customer Service Number at US/Canada Toll-Free: +1 877-264-9747 and let our experts help you fix Alexa is Offline or Echo Dot Offline issue instantly.
2. UPDATE YOUR ALEXA APP:
If your app is still offline and relaunching the app didn’t work for you. Then go to the play store and check if there is any new version of Alexa app available or not.
If it is, then update your app immediately. By following these steps, you can update your app conveniently.
- In the first step go to the play store and open your Alexa app.
- In the second step click on the update button.
- Now, wait until your app is updated. Once your app is updated, you will get notified.
- Now simply you have to open your Alexa app and check whether your offline issue has been resolved or not.
3. REINSTALL YOUR ALEXA APP:
If you are still facing Alexa app offline issues, the only thing you need to do is to uninstall your app and download it again! To reinstall your Alexa step.
Follow the given steps below.
- In the first step go the setting option on your device
- In the second step go the Application folder
- Now click on Alexa app and uninstall it
- Now the last thing is to open your google play store search for Alexa app and download it again.
Troubleshooting Steps To Fix Alexa Offline Error
If your Alexa not responding properly or still facing Alexa offline or Echo Dot Offline, it may be due to some common issues.
There are several general troubleshooting issues in Amazon Alexa. Some of the common amazon echo errors are as follows:
Alexa App Offline message still occurs then don’t waste time call Alexa Customer Service @+1 877-264-9747 Toll-Free available 24/7.
1. STREAMING ISSUES ON ALEXA DEVICES:
It is one of the common issues in amazon echo device. You can resolve this issue by following the given steps.
- In the first step turn off all unused devices that are connected to Wi-Fi.
- Now move your echo speaker closer to your wireless router.
- Now turn off your modem and router and wait for 30 seconds.
- In the last step, restart your modem.
Your streaming issues will get resolved after following the above steps.
2. ALEXA WIFI CONNECTION ISSUE:
Sometimes, you may face connection issues, and your Alexa device may not be connecting to your Wi-Fi network. To Connect Alexa to WiFi,
You can fix this Wi-Fi connection issue by following these steps.
- First, go to the ‘setting’ option and click on the ‘Wi-Fi’ option.
- Now you have to enter your Wi-Fi password.
- Then turn off your router and wait for 30 seconds.
- Restart your router after 30 seconds.
- Now turn on your Alexa app, and your app will be connected to your Wi-Fi now.
3. ALEXA UNABLE TO FIND A DEVICE:
If you are trying to add a new smart device to your amazon echo and your Alexa app is not able to support it during discovery, then follow the given steps to add a new device to amazon echo.
- In the first step, you have to set up the device on your Wi-Fi connection.
- In the second step, you have to open a web browser and enter amazon.com your search bar and try to complete all the setup there.
- Now disable and re-enable your smart home device on your Alexa app.
- Then use the disable option, this will disconnect the smart home device.
- Now re-enable the device again.
- Now check if there any new update coming for the device or not. If any update is there, update the app!
- In the last click on the ‘discover my device’ button, it will try to find the home device again.
4. BLUETOOTH ISSUE:
If you have any issues regarding your Bluetooth connectivity, try resolving the issue by following these steps.
- Firstly, make sure to have a fully charged Bluetooth device.
- Now move your echo device away.
- Then open your Alexa app on your device.
- Now choose Alexa devices from the menu.
- Click on the ‘Bluetooth device’ option.
- Restart your home device and amazon echo device.
- Now you can pair your echo and Bluetooth device again.
5. RESET YOUR ALEXA DEVICE:
Sometimes, even after following the above steps, you still face issues. In this case, you have to reset your Alexa app to its default settings. Then again Setup Alexa properly.
Following are the steps by which you can reset your amazon echo device.
- In the first step find the ‘reset’ button on your amazon echo device.
- Now hold the reset button with a clip.
- Wait until your device turns orange and then blue.
- When lights turn orange, your Alexa app will enter into setup mode.
- Connect your Alexa device to the Wi-Fi connection.
- In the last step, register your Echo device to your Amazon account with the Alexa app.
- While registering your device facing Echo Registration failure Error the contact our Alexa Helpline Number anytime.
Alexa Customer Service Support:
If you’re still facing problems regarding your Alexa Amazon Echo speaker you can easily contact Alexa Helpline Number at US/Canada Toll-Free: +1-877-264-9747 Alexa App Helpline experts provide you a better Customer Service than others.